Tuesday 21 June 2016

ATC Challenge Fernli Designs DT

 
Hello friends! Today I am sharing my ATC Tray and 6 ATC's made from Fernli Designs.
Fernli has a challenge up on their Facebook page right now, that goes on all year long.
 
You can find the ATC Tray with Blanks HERE that I used for this project.
Here is a photo of the blank tray and ATC's.
 
 
I started off the tray by giving it an all over coat of gesso, then applied my blue chalk paint. I used some paper from my stash for the back ground and then glued the pieces together. It was simple and very easy to do.
 

The ATC blanks are made with sturdy mdf wood and are also fun and easy to alter. I did a variety of techniques on mine. That is the fun with ATC's you can make them anyway you like, just trust in your artistic flow and create what makes you happy.
 
I papered this ATC and then added some script stamp to it before adding some Prima Art Alchemy paints in turquoise and lime green. I added water to the paints to make them run and then used a stencil for the floral motif in the centre. I added some embossing powder to the top of that while the paint was wet and hit it with my heat gun. Some metal and embellishments finished it off.
 

This ATC is on sticky back canvas, I applied a similar technique to this one, but fussy cut out some roses and added the micro beads for dimension.
 

 
 I think this ATC might be my favorite, it is done on watercolour paper with alcohol inks, white Staz On ink with script stamp for the background. I used some of the Prima IOD molds for my main piece in the center. I added a glass cabochon, flowers and micro beads to finish it off.
 
 
This ATC was pretty simple to do, just a vintage image, some stamping, lace, bling and a lovely Fernli corner!
 

 
Here are a couple more of my ATC's I created. Each month I will share my new ATC to add to the ATC tray.
 
I added lots of pink sparkle on this one!

I used a Fernli wing and some hearts on this one!
 

 
I hope you will check out the challenge on the Fernli Designs Facebook group, they have other challenges as well, and its such a fun group to join in.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment