Friday 17 June 2016

Stamping Fun and Cardmaking with Joggles Design Team

Good morning Joggles fans! I am very excited to share this months project with you. This month I am featuring stamps from Joggles. I am an avid stamper, and these stamps are just amazing, and stamp very clear and sharp images. I have made a couple of cards so lets get started!
 
 
Here is a list of supplies you will need.
 
 
Other Supplies
Coloured Card Stock of Your Choice
Ribbon or Twine
Embellishments for decoration
Gems
Glue
Joggles Twinkling H20's -Guatamalan, Sunflower,Wisteria, Key Lime
Sharpie White Marker
Stickles
Your Choice Coloured Inks
Dimensional Tape
Stickles in Crushed Pineapple
Spiced Marmalade
 
On to the cards now! First is a fun card with The Bird Ernest Stamp. I love this little guy, he is so friendly looking. I used my black StazOn Ink to stamp him then I got out my Twinkling H20's and gave him a water colour look.
 
 
 
 
I used a fine brush for his beak and little feet, and used the Sunflower colour to make them a lovely sparkly yellow tone.
 
 
For his body, I did a mixture of two colours. Don't be afraid to mix colours when working with water colours, they will blend nicely with the water, just have fun and play! I used the Guatamalan and Lime tones for this body and the Wisteria for his chest.

 
Once little Ernest was dry, I cut him out of the cardstock and set him aside to dry. Now it was time to get my back ground done. I chose some lighter tones of inks to stamp the background, using the Tropical Re-Leaf stamp from Joggles. I really love this stamp, its very airy and ethereal looking.

 
I used various soft colours, in pink, pale blue, and yellow, and matched the background cardstock to the yellow ink.

 
I also cut a band in the yellow, and used the Message in a Bubble Believe stamp on top of it. Next, it was time to get Earnest out and add some dimensional tape to the back of him so he stands out on the card.

 
For some final touches I added some gems from my stash....
 
 
.....and some fun ribbon, twine bow and flowers to finish the card off.


 
Here is the finished card. I love how it turned out!

 
I also created a second card using lots of Joggles stamps. I started this one off by using some Distress Inks in Abandoned Coral and Spiced Marmalade.  I cut out a circle for the moon, and added some glue dots to stick it down temporarily. I used the inks all over the card until I was happy with the colour, then used my stamps to create a scene on top.
 
 
I used some Crushed Pineapple stickles for some glitter, and coloured the moon yellow with my alcohol markers. For a final touch, I added some white dots to the house, flowers and leaves and a bit of twine and a metal key.
 
Its so fun to play around with Joggles Stamps, let your imagination be your guide!
I hope you have enjoyed my cards today and please check out all the great items Joggles has in stock!
Thanks for stopping by!
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment