Saturday 12 November 2016

Altered Cookie Cutter Ornaments for ScraPerfect Design Team

Hello friends, I have a fun project today to share for ScraPerfect.  This time I have created some  cookie cutters which I altered to be Christmas Ornaments.
 
 
I am sure most of us have some old cookie cutters we don't use, or some we have found in our travels. I have been wanting to alter this set of four, for a while now.
I started off with cookie cutters that looked like this.
 
 
And I transformed them with the help of The Best Glue Ever to look like this...
 
 
I cut out some vintage images from some Christmas paper from my stash and glued them into place in the center of each ornament.
 

 
I have the No Clog Writing Cap on my glue, it works great and you use a minimal amount of glue on your projects. This is what is so great about this glue, you don't need much, making it very economical!
 
 
Here are some shots of each of the cookie cutters.

 



 
I added some pearls from my stash, glued them down with The Best Glue Ever, it worked great. I did add some Frosty Lace Stickles to the pearls and it made them look like snow!

 
 
 
For the backs of the cookie cutters, I wanted them to sparkle too. I painted them in a light blue colour and then took a brush and brushed on some of The Best Glue Ever, and while it was wet, sprinkled white glitter all over the cookie cutter. 
 


 
For a final touch, I added some snowflakes from my stash, and a bit of bling too!

 
I added a few more finishing touches, some lace...
 


Ribbon roses, snowflakes...
 


Lace, resin roses and a few flowers finished off my altered cookie cutters.
 


 
I hope you have found some inspiration today and will check out the ScraPerfect store!
Thanks for stopping by!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment