Monday 26 December 2016

Have Yourself A Very Gnome-y Christmas ScraPerfect DT Project

 
 
Good morning friends! Kim here today with my next DT project for ScraPerfect.
I have created some fun Gnome inspired Christmas ornaments for my tree.
 
 
 
 
 
 I purchased some paper mache ornaments online and gave them a coat of gesso and then a coat of some Martha Stewart paint in a putty colour.
 

 
Now onto my most used and favorite technique. The Best Glue Ever and Glitter!!
I "painted" the glue on the back of the ornaments and sprinkled on mountains of glitter....cuz you can't have too much glitter!

 
The Best Glue Ever was also used for gluing down my wintery Gnome images, which I got free from Pinterest.
The Best Glue Ever is so fantastic for paper crafting, it is definitely my go to glue!
 

 
Once you have your images glued down, then trim them to fit your ornaments.

 
Once you have your images down and trimmed then add your favorite embellishments, laces, trims and bling!
 
 
Once you have your ornaments complete, then hang them on your tree!!
 
 
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season, I wish you all love and best wishes for 2017!


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment