Sunday 8 January 2017

"All You Need is Love" Wall Hanging A Fernli Designs DT Project

 
Hello friends~ Kim here today to share with you my first DT project for Fernli Designs for 2017! I am very excited to be working with Fernli again this year, and have lots of fun things in mind for the coming months.
 
I have created a love wall hanging this time using one of the large tags and 4 of the smaller tags and of course some of the fabulous Fernli Designs letters.

 
I covered the large tag with some batting and some fun French inspired fabric, to give the tag texture and dimension.

 
I used paint, embossing powder and white mica flakes for the smaller tags to make them fun and interesting.

 
I layered on lots of different laces, bridal trims, jute twine and seam binding to give a shabby vintage feel to the wall hanging.


 
I created a bow at the base of the tag with lots of ribbon, laces and fibers.
I also added a pretty seam binding bow at the top  of the tag.


 
I hope you will give one of these large tags a try, they are so fun to alter!
I have a complete video on how I created this, which you can view below!
 
Please Visit the Fernli Designs Store
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment