Sunday 12 February 2017

ATC Fun ScraPerfect

 
Good morning everyone! Kim F., here today with my next DT project for ScraPerfect.
This time I have created some simple and easy ATC's for a friend.
 
 
 
I am using some wooden ATC's from Fernli Designs and I got out some embellishments and laid them out to get an idea of what I wanted to do.

 
I painted both ATC's, one pink and one blue. I cut out some coordinating paper and used the Best Glue Ever as it works so great to stick paper down to wood.

 
You can see how little glue you actually need to use to make the paper adhere to the wood.

 
Here is where I am so far with the project.  Now on to some embossing!

 
I used some Stampendous embossing tinsel in pink for the wooden rings, also from Fernli  Designs, and metal flower. It really gave them some fun sparkle!

 
Now it is time to get out the Embellie Gellie! I used it to place a lovely little holographic bling piece in the center of the metal piece.

 
I also used the Embellie Gellie to adhere the bling to the middle of the heart ATC and to the top as well.

 
The next step was using some ScraPerfect Transfer foils. I used some more of the Best Glue Ever in random spots all over the pink ATC. I rubbed some of pink foils on top to give some texture and dimension.

 

 
I added some word sentiments to them for a final touch and here is the finished ATC's!



 
ScraPerfect really made these ATC's fun and easy and I  hope you will give these simple projects a try.
Thanks for stopping by today!
For More info on my work please visit my blog


No comments:

Post a Comment