Thursday 9 February 2017

Vintage Valentine Box ScraPerfect DT


Hello ScraPerfect Fans, Kim here today with my next DT project for ScraPerfect.
This time I have created an altered wooden box and done it up vintage Valentine style!
 

 
I used the Best Glue Ever for all the paper I put on the box. This glue really is the best for using on paper, it holds so well and you need so little to make it work!

 
Once the paper was in place, I painted up some wooden hearts from Fernli Designs in a blush pink colour. Once the paint was dry, I added some more of the Best Glue Ever and sprinkled on some of my favorite glitter.
 
 
I glued the hearts on the box and also added some trims in a soft grey colour.

 
 
 
I used some tiny rhinestone trim around the lid for some sparkle and shine.
 
 
A resin cherub adds more Valentine charm!
 
 


 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and please check out the ScraPerfect Store for all the great goodies they have in stock.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment